Your privacy is important to us.
Sunbury Limousine Ltd. will not sell, rent or disseminate your personal and financial information to any outside third parties.
Sunbury Limousine Ltd. reserves the right to use the information supplied, to provide requested services rendered in accordance with our rates, terms and policies.
30 day in advance of service date: 100% refund
7-29 days in advance of service date: 50% refund
1-6 days in advance of service date: No refund
Exception: wedding cancellations must be at least 30 days in advance of service date or no refund.
Sunbury Limousine Ltd.
Terms of Service Refund Policy Privacy Statement
Ph 506 208 5466
It is important that all the terms of service are met and understood in full
1. Application – These rules and conditions apply whether a contract was in verbal form or in written form.
2. Use of Vehicle – The vehicle shall be at the Client’s disposal during the contract period subject to the carrying capacity of the vehicle not being exceeded. The vehicle shall not be used for illegal activities. Drug use is prohibited in any of our vehicles and against the law. Any fines incurred will be the direct responsibility of the client and the funds will be taken from the credit card provided on the contract. Any by-law-fines, such as parking tickets and city by-law fines, will be the responsibility of the client and the funds will be taken from the credit card provided on the contract, if the fines have to do with client instructions to do so.
3. Seating Capacity – The Client must not load the vehicle in excess of the number of passengers it is legally permitted to carry.
4. Route and Time Variations - Sunbury Limousine Ltd. reserves the right to make an additional charge commensurate with the costs incurred in the event a vehicle is detained by the Client or taken on longer time than contracted for. The vehicle shall depart at the times agreed upon with the Client. Sunbury Limousine Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or injury sustained by any passenger who fails to join a vehicle at the appointed time.
5. Delays – Sunbury Limousine Ltd. gives advice on contract time in good faith but does not guarantee the completion of any contract at any specific time and will not bel liable for any loss, delay or inconvenience caused in connection thereto.
6. Animals – No animals may be carried in the vehicle without the prior agreement of Sunbury Limousine Ltd.
7. Confirmation – Normally, written confirmation by Sunbury Limousine Ltd. Is the only basis for the acceptance of a hiring or for subsequent alteration of its terms.
8. Payment – A deposit of 50% is required in advance and FULL payment must be received once services are rendered. Payment may be Cash, Debit, Mastercard or Visa. Credit Card payments can be made in person, by phone or online at time of booking.
9. Cancellation by Sunbury Limousine Ltd. – Sunbury Limousine Ltd. may cancel a contract in the event of an emergency or force majeure or any action by the client to vary agreed conditions unilaterally. A charter may be terminated without refund at the sole discretion of the chauffeur. Just cause for termination included, but not limited to, illegal activities, damage to the vehicle, abusive behavior or failing to obey Provincial or Municipal safety regulations. There will be NO refunds.
10. Breakdown – In the event of a break down or the car being rendered unserviceable, we will do our best to provide a backup vehicle or vehicles as quickly as possible. However, we cannot be held liable for any consequential loss incurred as a result of vehicle breakdown or similar unavailability.
11. Notices - No signage, poster or notices will be displayed on any vehicle without the consent of Sunbury Limousine Ltd.
12. Smoking – Smoking or the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted in any of our limousines.
13. The Chauffeur - The Chauffeur is responsible for the safety of the vehicle and reserves the right to terminate any limousine run without refund if the driver feels that the client and/or party of the client is putting the driver, vehicle, client or the party of the client in danger of injury or using excessive misconduct. Sunbury Limousine Ltd. also reserves the right to terminate the service if the client or party of the client are in possession of any illegal material and/or substance. Sunbury Limousine Ltd. reserves the right to refuse service at its sole discretion.
14. Conduct of Passengers – The Client will be responsible for the conduct of the passengers and for any damage caused to the vehicle by any passenger during the run.
15. Passengers’ Property – The chauffeur is the sole arbiter as to the carriage of passengers’ luggage and its storage. Sunbury Limousine Ltd. will not accept liability for any damage to or loss of any property left in or on a vehicle by a passenger. All articles of property left behind in a vehicle can be picked up at the office of Sunbury Limousine Ltd. by appointment.
16. Vehicle Damage and Cleaning - The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any member of their party.
17. Damage Deposit – Your credit card on file will be used as a damage deposit in the amount of $100.00. This is NOT a maximum of what we will charge in the case of major damages or delays caused by a group. Sunbury Limousine Ltd. reserves the right to charge for damages, and/or loss of income resulting from any vehicle damage caused by the client and their party. Damage is also considered anything that is or has been broken, needs to be replaced, any material within a limousine that has been destroyed during your service, including but not limited to, vomit, extra mess and whatever else is deemed unacceptable by the chauffeur and management of Sunbury Limousine Ltd. Avoid keys or sharp items in seat pockets that have the potential to damage a seat.
* Remember, the power seat in the limo is the curbside seat or the back right seat. This is the seat you always want to reserve for the VIP.
* Respect your chauffeur – feel free to ask questions and give directions, but their job is to navigate through traffic and provide you with a smooth safe ride.
* Allow the chauffeur to open the door for you at all times. Upon arrival to your destination, remain seated. It is your professional chauffeur’s duty to open the door and assist all passengers as they exit. Do not be tempted to open the door on your own.
* .All luggage will be loaded, and unloaded by your professional chauffeur.
* Consider a gratuity (for good service, of course!) for the driver, but always make sure the tip has not been added into the price automatically. When tipping your limousine driver, make sure you have the tip ready prior to exiting the vehicle and concluding your trip. If possible, place the tip in an envelope so that it can be handed over as indiscreetly as possible.
* When your ride has ended, it is important to make sure you leave the limousine clean and in as good condition as when you entered.Type your paragraph here.